Terms of Service
Note & Ink Studios Terms and Conditions
Note & Ink Studios ("us," "we," or "our") operates [www.noteandink.co.uk]. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and services offered.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this website and/or purchasing our products/services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- Online Store Terms
- You must be of legal age in your jurisdiction to make purchases from our store.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of our products or services without express permission.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if information on our site is not accurate, complete, or current. The content on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for decision-making.
- Modifications to Products and Services
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product or service without prior notice.
- Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- Third-Party Links
- Certain content, products, and services available may include materials from third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no case shall Note & Ink Studios be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Information
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.